TXD provides a full menu of services to our clients.
Whether you are experienced and knowledgeable, or this is your first tile project, our staff is committed to your satisfaction. See our Reviews.
We can assist you with:
- Design ideas and style and trend advice
- Product selection
- Decorative accents, trims, and accessories
- Patterns and drawings
- Samples, pricing and delivery estimates
- Builder, designer and tile contractor communications
- Performance and maintenance issues
- Contractor recommendations
- Warranties and our Price Match Guarantee (PMG)
- See our FAQs
Designers & Architects
If you are in a hurry or just want to explore, you can select products by viewing them here. If you want to experience the next evolution in design we invite you to visit our showroom.
Our wall and floor tiles are now complemented by 5x10’ porcelain wall panels and countertop slabs, art tiles and panels from Europe’s top designers, and furniture and landscaping solutions too. You will find integrated design solutions featuring products in multiple formats – products with superior aesthetics and superior performance.
We can provide:
- A broad selection including the latest styles
- Product test data and technical support
- Specification assistance and review
- Selection to install customer service
- Warranty and maintenance support
- LEED/Sustainable Design options
- Continuing Education events and seminars
Builders, Tile Contractors & Dealers
Discover the TXD difference. Broad selections abound, but few tile suppliers inventory products of every type and offer the savings, reliability and convenience of putting them all under one roof. Our extensive inventories translate to same day service, lower costs, and a quick turn-around for you.
We offer you:
- Exceptional selection to delivery service
- A complete menu of installation and maintenance products
- Technical and warranty support
- Manufacturer training and specialty certifications
- Our Price Match Guarantee (PMG)
Regional & National Businesses
TXD also partners with end-clients on their multi-location projects. Our team focuses on the client’s brand, aesthetic preferences, technical requirements and budget. Then we leverage our manufacturing and logistics connections. In the end we offer our client a couple alternatives and they choose what works the best for them. We currently serve end-users in the hotel, healthcare, financial, restaurant, fitness, housing and retail sectors.